Next Generation Leaders
Next Generation Leaders: Hey, young professional, who are YOU again? Now is the time for YOU: your growth and personal leadership development. In this post-pandemic world, people work a lot from home, and the focus lies more on content instead of cooperation and personal development. Do you recognise this?
- You experience less connection with the organisation you work for
- You miss the connection with others and the space for personal development at work
- You feel uncertain about what direction to take in the future
- You sometimes feel that your work doesn’t matter
- You aren’t really sure about your personal wishes and goals
During the NGL programme, we will combine the philosophy of Authentic Leadership with slowing down: listening to the signals of your body. Really making contact, connecting your head and heart, experiencing and learning from each other; to subsequently speed up again with our minds to the future. Because we believe that this will make you healthier, happier and more successful. This is the impact we want to make with you. You deserve it!Yes, I would like that!
What you will achieve with the NGL Programme
By the end of this programme, you will have developed your personal leadership skills. You’ve discovered your authenticity and talents and developed a strong inner compass. Using this, you will be able to utilise your potential even better. Finally, you will finish this training with a deeper insight into yourself and others.
The results of the NGL Programme from Authentic Leadership for you as a young professional
- You gain insight into yourself, your deepest motives and core values
- You know and have experienced what impact you can and want to make and which unique talents and skills you can use to create a more effective impact.
- You know and have experienced what barriers might restrict you from utilising your maximum potential and how you can handle this consciously. As a result, you will gain more self-confidence to take the steps to your full potential.
- You gain insight into the Ego dynamic (positioning strategies) that you and other people use, how you can consciously use these and how you can avoid an Ego from taking over.
- You are aware of the signals your body gives off. How to guard, articulate and use these to measure your inner compass.
- You can translate what you’ve learned into your specific business cases and personal learning goals
Wat onze klanten zeggen
This is how the NGL Programme works
The NGL Programme by Authentic Leadership takes about half a year and consists of the following building blocks:
- An individual intake
- The Ego Scan, which will tell you more about yourself
- A 360 degrees Feed Forward analysis and process
- Training for five days, split between one day and twice a two -day long session with a small group of like-minded people
- Individual coaching
- Learning groups in which you will translate the things you’ve learned into your business life
- Individual exercises in between sessions
Throughout the entire process, you will use the book and the online module ‘Authentic Leadership’ included in the training.
Are you ready for a programme that will get you to grow massively in your development?
Then, get in contact with us.
The people behind the Leadership Journeys
The Authentic Leadership method is characterised by a no-nonsense approach.
The mission of your coaches, Dana Wildeman and Evert Schaftenaar? Getting people to discover the way to themselves. Making them more fulfilled and successful by making them feel they are in control of their own lives. And by doing this, unleashing their vigour, hidden potential and talents.Contact Dana & Evert