Do you recognise these feelings?
You want your leaders to develop in their (personal) leadership, but:
- It is expensive to hire a coach for every individual.
- You miss a scientific proven and practical coaching method, so you see too much different/blurry coaching approaches.
- Your leaders find it too important what others think of them. It seems that their egos become too important. Because of this, they start to miss making the right impact. Your leaders don’t reflect enough about their effectiveness.
- They often complain that the workload is too high.
- Your leaders don’t spend enough time on things that make them feel fulfilled.
- Your leaders need some help.
If you recognise any of these points, the powerful combination of Certified Online coaching and E-learning might be precisely what you need.
In the Personal Leadership Training Online, Bas Blekkingh will walk you through a proven, successful, and practical method to ensure you will get the most out of yourself. Wherever and whenever it suits you.
In addition, a certified coach of the Authentic Leadership organisation will coach 4-6 leaders at the same time at three different moments.Yes i need this
Combination of Certified Online Coaching and E-learning for groups
Discover how to increase
the impact of a group
Team leads at the same time
|3 x 2 hours certified online coaching
|2 years access
|12 hours of time investment
|Ego Scan (pro)
Follow this Training
at your own place,
in your own time
and your own pace.
How does it work?
- Preparation mail to all participants (coachees); 2 weeks before the first meeting
- 2 hours online intake with group of coachees.
- Coachees follow the e-learning and will make assignments together (they team up themselves).
- Halfway through (after 4 weeks), 2 hours online coaching.
- The coachees follow the rest of the e-learning.
- Finally, again 4 weeks later, Once more 2 hours online coaching to ensure that what has been learned is sustainable.
- The participants will receive a certificate.
- The group of colleagues will continue their peer group coaching every 2 months without a coach.
The coach Bas Blekkingh
I am the founder of the 20-person organisation Authentic Leadership and the author of the book Authentic Leadership of which 45,000 copies have been sold and the revised edition was released in 2013. Every day I coach organisations, teams and individuals, drawing on 27 years of developments in the field of leadership. I teach ‘Authentic Leadership’ as a part-time lecturer at Nyenrode University, the Governance Academy and the Young Ladies Business Academy. The online coaching sessions will be facilitated by one of the certified coaches of Authentic Leadership.